The EK-1000LU offers high brightness and high color reproduction with its’ innovative 3LCD and laser light optical engine. The 20,000-hour laser light source and filter-less design mean there are no lamps or filters to replace. The special features of the EK-1000LU deliver increased durability, and flexible installation providing virtually maintenance-free operation and reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Mercury-free laser light source illuminates brightly for up to 20,000 hours.
- Advanced keystone correction (4 and 6-corner) provides 360˚ installation capability.
- High performance with low maintenance and low fan noise.
- Filter-less sealed optical engine design. No lamps and no filters.
Ideal Applications and Installations:
- Large Conference Rooms
- Houses of Worship
For Model EK-1000LU:
- 10,000 ANSI lumens bright and a 100,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Lampless laser technology.
- Large class 3LCD laser projector.
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution.
- Mercury-free laser light source (Blue) + Phosphor, illuminates brightly for up to 20,000 hours.
- Durable multi-heat dissipation cooling functions for efficient operation.
- Color Wheel is made by a high-temperature ceramic sintering process.
- Filter-less sealed optical engine design.
- Flexible installation up to 360°.
- Multiple digital inputs including HDBaseT.
- Lens memory (Shift/Zoom/Focus).
- Horizontal and Vertical Keystone Correction.
V: +/-30 degrees, H: +/-30 degrees, 4-corner, 6-corner.
- Lens Shift (motorized): V: +50 -10%, H: +/-20%
- 5 optional lenses to choose from.
- Built-in Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture.
- Security bar. Kensington® MicroSaver® security slot. PIN lock.
- 3-year projector warranty. 20,000 laser light engine warranty.
Quick Start Guide, Safety Guide, AC power cord x 2, VGA computer input cable x 1, remote control (with 2 AA batteries).
EK-1000LU Color Spec Sheet:
EK-1000LU Lens Chart:
EK-1000LU Quick Start Guide:
EK-1000LU Owner’s Manual:
EK-1000LU Remote Control Codes:
EK-1000LU RS232 Command List: